Students, we sometimes have so many ideas jostling around in our brains that it’s hard to choose just one. Sometimes those ideas abandon us when we most need them.
It’s almost time for National Novel Writing Month, and we want to start figuring out what we’re going to spend the month writing about.
Have a wonderful idea that you’re not going to use this time? Leave it in the comments or email it to me.
Need a wonderful idea? Grab it and go! You can even change it as you go along. This is going to be FUN!
- A wealthy, mean person becomes poor
- What if you could portal into Minecraft?
- Talking animals
- Animals with super powers
- Someone trying to change the world into their own image
- A man who builds a gingerbread house and accidentally change into a gingerbread man.
- Retell a fairy tale.
- Retell a Bible story set in modern times.