We are practicing using Google Docs and proper search terms.
Remember, internet search engines want to help us be lazy:
- Choose the right terms to narrow your search.
- Read the summary below the name of the website to see if that site will help you.
Your instructions – must be done IN THIS ORDER:
- Open a Google Doc
- Rename it with your name and “Olympics 2016.”
- SHARE IT WITH ME!!!
- Make sure you shared it with me. If I don’t get your work, I cannot give you a good grade.
- Answer the following questions using complete sentences on your Google Doc.
You are NOT doing an image search or watching videos.
- How many total medals has the United States won so far in 2016?
- When is the closing ceremony going to be held?
- What country won the most gold medals in Women’s Fencing in 2016?
- What are the TWO sports in which men and women compete together?
- Which athlete won gold in Women’s 400-meter freestyle and what country are they from?
- How many medals has Michael Phelps won in the 2016 Olympics? How many were gold?
- How much does Michael Phelps eat in a day when he is training?
- What is your favorite sport in the summer Olympics? Why?