We use Google Docs often in the classroom. Here’s how they work:
Opening a Document:
- Click the Google icon (picture) at the bottom of your screen to open the search page.
- Click the icon with 9 small dots.
- Click your “Drive” icon.
- Click “New.”
- Click “Google Docs.” It’s the blue icon that looks like a piece of paper with one corner folded down.
- Click the blue “share” button in upper right corner.
- Type the email address of the person you are sharing with. If sharing with a teacher, leave it as “can edit.” If sharing with friends, choose “can view.”
- Click “Done.”